Now you can have the smooth, soft-closing action of BLUMotion in a compact,space-saving hinge - ideal for face-frame cabinets or any cabinet where clearance is an issue. With Compact BLUMotion, the damping mechanism fits entirely within the hinge cup, allowing use of a smaller mounting plate. Each hinge has a switch for turning the soft-close feature off for use with small doors, and each retains the 3-way adjustability of other Blum hinges. Compact BLUmotion hinges are available in five different overlays, ranging from 3/8" to 1-3/8".
Note: 43870 is a Variable Overlay Hinge that mounts to the front of a face frame and only offers 2 way adjustment. All none Variable Overlay Face Frame Hinges have 3-way adjustability.
- Euro Hinge Installation Tips
- Drilling Jigs for European Hinges
- New European Style Hinge for Lipped Cabinet Doors
- New European Hinge Offers a Compact Cure for Door Slam
- A European Hinge for Lipped Doors
- Understanding European-Style Hinges and How to Install the Hardware
- How to Choose the Right Blum Hinge for Your Cabinet Doors
- Rockler JIG IT Systems Make Installing Hinges Easy
- 110° opening angle
- For small or lightweight doors, switch off the BLUMotion on one hinge per door.
- Soft close feature engages at a generous 30 degrees for the gentlest close.
- Full three-way adjustment.
- 35mm cup.
- Restrictor Clips (47937) are also available below for restricting the opening angle to 86 degrees. This prevents the door from banging into adjacent cabinets or cabinet doors.
4 Review(s)View All
Blum hingesPosted November 16, 2014
I am a proPosted September 18, 2014
Replace Grass 35mm 3-way European hingesPosted August 22, 2014