Get a classic oil finish without the long dry times! Derived from flax seeds, "Boiled" Linseed Oil contains additives that make it dry faster than raw linseed oil. Great for all wood surfaces. Can also be used as an additive to improve the flow and gloss of oil-based paint. Quart.
- Can cause spontaneous combustion - dispose of all rags properly.
- Rub Boiled Linseed Oil into the surface and allow 5 to 10 minutes to penetrate the wood. Remove excess oil with a clean, dry cloth.
- A small amount of Boiled Linseed Oil may be added to oil-based paint to improve flow, lessen brush drag, and increase the gloss and durability of the paint.
- May also be used to condition farm and garden implements and protect against rust.
- Clean tools and equipment with Mineral Spirits or Turpentine.
Please note that this item can only be shipped by UPS Ground to addresses within the continental United States.
|Manufacturer Part Number||BCQL045|
1 Review(s)View All
I mixed it equal parts with...Posted June 4, 2008