- Common Names: Bolivian Rosewood, Morado, Pau Ferro.
- Botanical Classification: Machaerium scleroxylon
- Tree is Native To: Bolivia and Brazil.
- Average Dried Weight: 53 lb/ft.
- Average Specific Gravity: 0.85
- Texture ranges from coarse to fine.
- Bolivian Rosewood requires pre-boring for fasteners.
- The machinery dust from this species may cause severe skin irritation to persons with allergies.
6 Review(s)View All
Nice grain, using for a North Star compass borderPosted April 27, 2014
Very nice wood, packaged well. Will...Posted June 7, 2008
Nice wood ordered it for making...Posted April 13, 2008