- While it may look like a laminate trimmer, this compact (7-1/2" high) and lightweight (3.3 lbs.) router is more than shop-worthy with a 1.0 HP (max.), 5.7 amp motor - the highest rating in its class.
- 16,000-35,000 RPM.
The Colt is perfect for hinge mortising, edge forming, slot cutting, dovetailing, window cutouts, decorative inlays and more.
- Variable speed dial lets you match speed to workpiece and task.
- Soft-start reduces start-up torque.
- Constant Response Circuitry monitors and maintains speed under load.
- Quick-Clamp System allows motor to be easily adjusted or moved from base to base.
- Convenient front spindle lock for fast, easy one-wrench bit changes.
- Rubberized grip and unique finger support pockets provide additional support when trimming edges.
- All-metal straight-edge guide directs router along edges of workpiece or up to 3-5/8" from edge.
- Fast and precise depth adjustment system with micro-fine adjustment dial.
- Accepts 1/4" shank bits.
- Includes motor, aluminum fixed base, straight-edge guide, 1/4" self-releasing collet, comfortable drop-forged wrench and carrying case.
#21423 Round Sub base accepts threaded template guides. #22142 Round Sub base accepts the Bosch RA-Series Template Guides.
#37072 (RA1100) Template Guide Adapter for threaded templates allows use of conventional threaded template guides with the #22142 (PR009) round sub base. Allows you to use Porter-Cable template guides in the following Bosch Routers: 1613, 1613AEVS, 1613EVS, 1614, 1614EVS, 1617, 1617EVS, 1618, 1618EVS, 1619EVS
|Manufacturer Part Number||PR20EVSK|
|Speed Range||16000 - 35000 RPM|