- While it may look like a laminate trimmer, this compact (7-1/2" high) and lightweight (3.3 lbs.) router is more than shop-worthy with a 1.0 HP (max.), 5.7 amp motor - the highest rating in its class.
- 16,000-35,000 RPM.
The Colt is perfect for hinge mortising, edge forming, slot cutting, dovetailing, window cutouts, decorative inlays and more.
- Variable speed dial lets you match speed to workpiece and task.
- Soft-start reduces start-up torque.
- Constant Response Circuitry monitors and maintains speed under load.
- Quick-Clamp System allows motor to be easily adjusted or moved from base to base.
- Convenient front spindle lock for fast, easy one-wrench bit changes.
- Rubberized grip and unique finger support pockets provide additional support when trimming edges.
- All-metal straight-edge guide directs router along edges of workpiece or up to 3-5/8" from edge.
- Fast and precise depth adjustment system with micro-fine adjustment dial.
- Accepts 1/4" shank bits.
- Includes motor, aluminum fixed base, straight-edge guide, 1/4" self-releasing collet, comfortable drop-forged wrench and carrying case.
#21423 Round Sub base accepts threaded template guides. #22142 Round Sub base accepts the Bosch RA-Series Template Guides.
#37072 (RA1100) Template Guide Adapter for threaded templates allows use of conventional threaded template guides with the #22142 (PR009) round sub base. Allows you to use Porter-Cable template guides in the following Bosch Routers: 1613, 1613AEVS, 1613EVS, 1614, 1614EVS, 1617, 1617EVS, 1618, 1618EVS, 1619EVS
- How to Stabilize a Router on a Rabbeted Recess When Building a Cabinet
- How to Use Drill Bits and Scrap Wood on Your Router Table for Precise Bit Height
- Rockler Woodworking Produces New Trim Router Table That Is Both Mobile and Stable
- Woodworker's Journal Editor Rob Johnstone Selects Two Must Have Shop Routers for a Workshop
- Sandor Nagyszalanczy Selects a Plunge Router and a Trim Router for His Wood Shop
- Chris Marshall Chooses His Top Two (Or Three) Routers for His Shop
- Router Expert Bill Hylton Picks a Fixed Base Router and Plunge Router for His Router Table
- How to Use Your Dial Caliper to Set Exact Router Bit Height on Your Router Table
- Skil's Line of Shop Routers Bring Professional Woodworking to Home Shops
- How to Make a Simple Router Jig to Increase Stability for Trim Edging
- What Is the Proper Tightness for Collets on Router Bits and Bit Shanks?
- Eagle America V-Groove Face Frame Jointing Router Bit Perfect for Pro-Style Framing
- How to Prevent Router Tearout with Featherboards and Sharp Router Bits
- How to Prevent Router Bit Slip with Silicone Caulk and Scrap Melamine
- How to Build a Router Plate Template with Scrap Wood and Bondo Filler
- Must Have Router Bits: The Top Ten Bits for Any Job in Your Workshop
- Must Have Router Bits: Flush-trim and Pattern Cut Handheld Router Bits
- Must Have Router Bits: Specialty, Round Nose and Raised Panel Bits
- Must Have Router Bits: Straight Router Bits Cut Joinery and Rabbets
- Must Have Router Bits: Rabbeting Bit Has Bearings for Any Size Joinery
- Must Have Router Bits: Roundover Bits Make Curved Edges on Workpieces
- Must Have Router Bits: Cove Router Bits Cut Concave Edgings and Moldings
- Must Have Router Bits: Ogee Bit Cuts S-Curves in Edge Profiles and Moldings
- Must Have Router Bits: Dovetail Bit the Best Bet for Machining Joinery
- Must Have Router Bits: Chamfer Bits for Straight Edge Countertop Cuts
- Must Have Router Bits: Slot-Cutting Bits Like Small Saw Blades for Joint Cutting
- Must Have Router Bits: Stile and Rail Bit Sets for Frame-and-Panel Joinery
- The Trim Router's Top Ten Best and Most Versatile Workshop Uses
- Features Worth Shopping for in a Trim Router
- DeWalt DWP611 and Porter-Cable 450 Trim Routers Convert with Plunge Bases
- Amana E-Z Change Router Bits Have Removable Carbide Tipped Bit Heads
- Dremel Trio Multitool Combines Jigsaw, Sander, Router and Rotary Tool Functions in One
- How to Make Moldings for Card Table with India Ink, Router and Table Saw
- Top Ten Featherboard Techniques for Table Saws, Jointers and Routers
- Mortise Pal Mortising Jig and Clamps for Easy Plunge Router Table Joint Cutting
- How to Use a Router Table for Small Edge Profiling with a Workpiece Fixture
- Rockler Woodworking and Hardware Interlock Signmaker’s Router Template
- Bora Clamp Edge Wide Track on Circular Saw or Router Table for Adjustable Clamping
- How to Apply Plywood Veneer Edge Banding to Solid Wood with Masking Tape Hold-Downs
- MicroFence MicroStop Adds Stop to Table Saw, Band Saw and Router Table
- Leigh Industries Super FMT Router Jig Makes Tenon Cutting Easy and Less Expensive
- How to Mark a Multi-sleeve Rolling Pin with a Box Router Jig Instead of a Lathe
- Is the Router Collet or Dovetail Bit Causing my Router Bit to Slip?
- Bosch MRC23EVS Plunge and Fixed-Base Routers with Adjustable Speeds
- Makita RP1800 Plunge Router Variable Speed with Twin LED Work Lights
- HTC Triton TRA001 Router Features Below-Table, Rack-and-Pinion and Plunge Routing Ability
- Free a Stuck Router Bit from Its Collet with a Bench Vise
- Cheap and Easy Replacement for the Locking System for Old Routers
- What Safety Measures Are Companies Like Freud Taking for Kickback on Small-Sized Router Bits
- What is The Difference in Use of Small- and Large-Diameter Pattern Router Bits
- Horizontal Tilt-top Router Table Project
- Gifkins Dovetail Jig with Six Dovetail Templates for Router Table Joinery
- Choosing a Router Table by Reviewing Bench Dog and Kreg Offerings
- What to Consider When Weighing Router Table Options
- How to Tell If You Need a Dedicated Router Table or Just a Shop-Made Alternative
- Rockler Woodworking and Hardware Box Joint Router Table Jig
- Amana Miniature Bearing Router Bits
- Woodline USA DadoMax Router Jig for Dado Joinery Cutting with No Measurements
- How to Cut Finger and Box Joints for Simple Projects with a Router or Table Saw Jig
- Skil RAS800 and RAS900 Router Tables MDF Small Shop Portability with Larger Shop Features
- MasterGage 1-2-3 MicroGage Measures Router Bits, Table Saw Blades and More
- Hand Cutting Half-blind and Through Dovetails or Using a Router Jig
- How to Use Your Router Table and Hand Plane to Make a Rodmaker's Plane
- Desktop CNC Router Pattern Cutting for the Home Workshop
- How Do You Prevent Your Router From Causing Tearout?
- Making an Easy-to-Build Shop-Made Clamp-on Router Table
- Air Compressor Pneumatic Tools: Air Powered Sanders, Router, Drill and More
- Identifying Router Bits for Use on a Plunge or Fix-Base Router
- Specialized Router Bits: The Top Ten Unusual Bit Sets for Project Joinery
- Specialized Router Bits: Screw Slot Bits for Cutting Countersinks and Counter-Bores
- Specialized Router Bits: Window Grill Cutter Sets Make Sash-Bar Joinery Easy
- Specialized Router Bits: Finger Joint Bits Add Strength to Miter, Plywood and Sheet Good Joinery
- Specialized Router Bits: Instile and Rail System Cuts Strong Plywood Panelling Joints
- Specialized Router Bits: Edge-banding Bits Cut Plywood Veneers with V-Groove Joinery
- Specialized Router Bits: Box Joint Bits Help Create Box and Drawer Projects
- Specialized Router Bits: Bead-and-Cove Bits from Canoe Building to Joinery
- Specialized Router Bits: Lonnie Bird Tambour Door Bit Set Cut Tambours Efficiently
- Specialized Router Bits: Reversible Drawer Lock Glue Joint Bit Offers Easier Front-Edge Joinery
- Specialized Router Bits: Bird’s-Mouth Multi-angle Bits for Easy Bird House Building
- Ultimate Router Buyer’s Guide: Choosing a Router for Your Shop
- How to Test Plunge and Combination Kits Before Making a Router Purchase
- Building a Wide-body Router Table Fence
- Building a Wall-Mounted Router Table
- Tune Up You Table Saw, Planer and Router Table with a Combination Square
- Setting Your Router Bits and Table Saw with a Combinations Square
- Building a Router Bit Cabinet with Pull Out Shelves
- Porter-Cable OMNIJIG Joinery System Easy Router Template Joint Cutting
- Top Trim Routing Techniques: Cutting Hinge Mortises
- Featherboard Techniques: Router Table Cutting Edge Profiles in Molding
- Featherboard Techniques: Router Table Panel Cutting with Double Featherboards
- Featherboard Techniques: Cutting Sliding Dovetails on the Router Table
- Morris Wood Tool Company Forstner Router Bits with Flat No-Spur Boring
- Bench Dog Tools’ New ProMAX Complete Router Table with Cast Iron Top
- Shop Made Router Table: Part III - The Stand
- Shop-Made Router Table: Part II - Adding a Fence
- A Shop-Made Router Table: Part I
- Back to Basics - Starter Pin on the Router Table
- Two New Router Bit Videos: the Sash and Door Bit and the Lock Miter Bit
- Rockler Router Bit Videos Help You Visualize the Possibilities
- Digitize Your Router Lift
- The Rockler Portable Router Table - Full Sized Features in a Pint Sized Package
- Collecting Router Bits - Where to Start
- A Giant Leap in Router Table Options at Rockler
- Edge Trimming with a Router
- How Much Router Do You Need?
- Making an Unbeatable Router Bit Selection
- The Deluxe 4-Piece Router Accessory Kit
- Router Bits - Up-Cut, Down-Cut and Now, Quadra-Cut.
- The Bosch Colt Palm Router Revisited
- The Rockler Deluxe Router Fence
- Choosing a Router Lift
- Hand vs. Router-Cut Dovetails
- An Affordable Router Table that Comes With Everything - Including a Router
- Ways to Cut a Hinge Mortise
- Rail and Stile Router Bits?
- Rockler's 8mm Dovetail Router Bit Upgrade
- More on Using a Router Table as a Jointer
- Using a Plunge Router in a Router Table?
- Router Horsepower
- Sharpening Router Bits
- When to Use Shear and Spiral Router Bits
- Router Bit Speed
- The Smartlift Digital Router Lift
- Plunge Router Bits
- The Milescraft SignCrafter and SignPro for Easy Router-Cut Wood Signs
- A Fixed Base or A Plunge Base Router - Which Should You Buy?
- A Shaper or a Router - Which is Best for Your Shop?
- Setup Jig Makes Routered Dovetails Easier
- Buying the Best Router Bits You can Afford
- The Bosch Colt Palm Router
- Using a Router Table as a Jointer
- Rockler Router Table Finds a Good Home
- A Router Technique We Can't Endorse
- Router Basics Demo this Weekend
- The Rockler Deluxe Router Fence
- Horizontal vs.Vertical Raised Panel Router Bits
- Choosing a Router Table
- Horizontal vs Vertical Raised Panel Router Bits
- Router Bit Basics - Common Types of Router Bit
- Router Table FAQ
- Router Table Basics - A Quick Tour of Router Table Techniques
- Rockler Edge Routing Dust Port Offers Great Router Dust Collection
- CMT’s Passage and Entry Door Router Bit Set Perfect for Tenon Production
- How to Clean New Saw Blades and Router Bits with Dry Lubricant Spray
- SKIL Tools 1/2"-Shank Router Bit Set Sized for Common Furniture Wood Stocks
- How Do You Keep Routers from Cutting Out of Line Using One Guide?
- Why Does My Straight Router Bit Make Poor Rabbet Cuts?
- Top Five Tips for Using a Router in Your Workshop
- Router Tips - Clamp-On Plywood Router Table for Cutting Smooth Edges
- Router Tips - Shop Made Depth Gauge Router Jig for Making Quick Cuts
- Router Tips - Easy Router Setting Templates for Bits and Rub Collars
- Router Tips - Cutting Plywood with a Two Bit Trammel Plunge Router Cut
- Router Tips - Plastic Square Router Jig for Mortise and Groove Cutting
- Router Tips - Workshop Router Tricks, Shop Jigs and Safety Tips
- Craftsman Tools LED Worklight Fixed and Plunge Based Router Kits
- Using the Freud Window Sash & Rail Router Bits
- A Beginner’s Guide to Choosing Router Bits
- 10 Tips for Making Clean Cuts With Router Bits
- AWFS: Rockler Set to Release Computer-Controlled Router Table - Fine Woodworking Magazine
|Manufacturer Part Number||PR20EVSK|
|Speed Range||16000 - 35000 RPM|
23 Review(s)View All
Can't kill it!Posted November 25, 2013
I've had mine since it was...Posted August 23, 2012
This is my first experience with...Posted January 19, 2011