Product 21423: Palm Router Subbase for Standard Template Guides
- Precision centering design allows accurate positioning of bit within subbase and template guides.
- Smooth, long-wearing phenolic construction.
- For use with Bosch palm routers PR20EVS and PR10E.
- 1-1/4" opening diameter.
- 5-1/4" outer diameter.
- Includes mounting screws.
- Accepts the Bosch RA-Series Template Guide Adapters
5 Review(s)View All
Fits perfectly, but only in one orientation.Posted August 28, 2014
There are two sub bases and one is for the generic bushings and the thicker one is for Bosch quick change bushings. Just order the one that fits your bushings. The bosch quick change bushings are nice, but there not as many sizes available. If you are using the bushings supplied with the state park sign kit, order the cheaper of the two base plates, the base plate for standard template guides. As an aside, get the plunge base as well if you plan on making signs.
I just received my base today...Posted September 16, 2010
The mounting holes do lineup. I...Posted August 19, 2009