As the original developer of the handheld jigsaw, Bosch has always been on the cutting edge of jigsaw technology. The JS470 continues this tradition with a powerful 7 amp motor for smooth, easy cutting, and Constant Response circuitry that maintains the desired speed under heavy loads. Bosch's unparalleled blade change system lets you quickly swap blades without tools, and you can even eject hot blades without having to touch them. Blade speed is variable from 500-3100 SPM, and four orbital action settings let you vary the stroke pattern from straight up and down for fine, low-splinter cuts, to strongly orbital cuts that sail through the toughest materials. The lock-on button is ambidextrous, and the saw also includes a dust blower to keep the cut line visible.
- Powerful 7.0-amp motor.
- Variable speed dial sets operating speed.
- Constant Response circuitry maintains desired speed for consistent performance and precision.
- Aluminum gearbox with insulated cover.
- Ergonomic body with upfront softgrip area for maximum comfort and control.
- Toolless blade-change system for fast blade changes.
- Blade ejection lever eliminates need to touch hot blade.
- Precision-machined plunging system and low-vibration design for enhanced accuracy and extremely smooth operation.
- Large, sturdy die-cast foot with steel insert and on-board bevel adjusting wrench.
- Exclusive multi-directional blade clamp provides superior grip of T-shank blades (does not accept U-Shank blades).
- Four orbital-action settings for smooth to aggressive cuts.
- Adjustable dust blower keeps cutting line clear.
- Ambidextrous lock-on button for comfort during long cuts.
- Jigsaw Review: Woodworking Expert Tests Seven and Picks Bosch EVSL As the Best
- How to Pick the Right Saw Blade for Woodworking with a Workshop Jigsaw
- L.S. Starrett Dual Cut Jigsaw Blades Provide Clean Hardwood and Softwood Cutting
- Bosch Tools JS5 Orbital Jigsaw with One Touch Blade Change System
- Getting Good Jigsaw Cuts
|Manufacturer Part Number||JS470EB|
- Amperage: 7
- Cord Length: 13 ft
- Cutting Capacity, Soft Wood: 5-7/8''
- Cutting Capacity, Aluminum: 7/8''
- Cutting Capacity, Mild Steel: 3/8''
- Length: 10''
- Height: 7''
- Hertz: 60
- Max. Bevel Cut: 45°
- No Load SPM: 500-3,100
- Rating: 120V
- Stroke Length: 1''
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 5.9 lb
(1) Anti-Splinter Insert (2601016093)
(1) Plastic Overshoe (2601099183)
(1) Bevel Wrench
(1) Plastic Carrying Case