Offered in three different kits, the MX30EC-21 (45718), the MX30EK-33 (44517) and MX30EL-37 (48150), all of which include the MX30E Multi-Tool, a carrying case, and a basic set of attachments. The MX30EK-33 also includes a metal saw blade, carbide grit rasp and 10 additional sanding sheets. The MX30EL-37 Kit also includes all of those, plus an extra wood saw blade, a wood/metal plunge cut blade, and a caulk blade. Scroll down to "?
- Amperage: 3
- Length: 12.60"
- Oscillating Angle: L/R: 1.4 Degrees (2.8 Degrees Total)
- Oscillations Per Minute: 8000 - 20000
- Rating: 12V
- Voltage: 120 V AC
- Weight (lbs.): 3.7
- (1) OSC138JF Japanese-Tooth Wood Saw Blade
- (1) OSC2RSC Rigid Scraper Blade
- (1) OSC312F Wood/Metal Saw Blade
- (1) OSC312RF RIFF Grout Blade
- (1) OSC112 Wood Saw Blade
- (1) SDP001 Sanding Pad
- (15) Wood and Paint-Sanding Sheets
- (1) Accessory Box
- (1) Carrying Case
|Manufacturer Part Number||MX30EC-21|
|Oscillations Per Minute||8000 - 20000|
- Tool less accessory change lever: Durable accessory holder allows quick change of OIS oscillating tool accessories without need for wrench or screwdriver.
- 3.0 amp motor: Ample power for heavier applications.
- Variable-speed dial: For matching speed to application and material.
- Constant Response™ circuitry: Maintains speed under load.
- Ball-joint cord swivel: For enhanced ease of tool positioning and for cord durability.
- Ergonomic: Small grip circumference and soft grip areas for comfort and control.
- Compact: Small enough to reach into corners and other tight spaces.
- Reinforced gearing and metal gear housing: For optimal force transmission, durability, low vibration.
- Easy brush access: For easy maintenance of the multi-tool.
- Stacked construction: Robustness, professional design and low vibration.
- No-mar plastic ribs: Protects vertical surface in front of tool.