Due to high demand and limited supply, we cannot always guarantee that this item will be in stock.
- Native to: South America, particularly Argentina.
- Color: Varying shades of dark brown.
- Texture: Very fine. Not overly oily.
- Grain: Straight or slightly interlocking. Sometimes curly.
- Allergies: Sawdust may cause a skin reaction.
- Working Properties: Brown Ebony is very hard, and can be difficult to work. Keep tools very sharp. Turns well. Glues well. Cuts easily. Pilot holes are recommended when screwing. Holds finish well, though its polishing properties may render finish unnecessary.
- Polish: Takes an excellent polish.
- Natural Durability: Heartwood is very durable. Resists termite attack very well.
|Manufacturer Part Number||BRN EBNY TRN 1 x 1 x|