The ButtKicker LFE Kit contains both the amplifier and ButtKicker LFE as well as all mounting and cable accessories you'll need to experience realistic special effects and concert-quality music, even at low volumes.
- 1000-watt amplifier can drive 2 different ButtKicker LFE Transducers for added entertainment reality
- Multiple connection options allow flexibility for different applications
- Available in a kit with the ButtKicker LFE
- Manufacturer: Guitammer
Ultra-High Maximum Power RatingWith one ButtKicker LFE connected, this amplifier is rated for 1100 watts (a 4-ohm load). With two ButtKicker LFE shakers connected in parallel, the amplifier outputs an amazing 2100 watts (a 2-ohm load).
Multiple Connection OptionsThe ButtKicker 1000-Watt Amplifier includes two different inputs depending on your usage, including a high-level balanced input for professional mixing consoles and other equipment with nominal signal levels of 1.25 volts. For typical home theater use, a line-level RCA input connects to a consumer home theater surround processor or stereo preamp with nominal signal levels of 160 mVolts.
Other features include:
- Low Cutoff Switch - cuts off frequencies below 25Hz (ideal for musicians)
- High Cutoff Switch with Frequency Control - allows you to select the point where the amplifier filters out frequencies (adjustable from 40 to 160Hz)
- Volume Control - allows you to set the amount of vibration
- Low-Power Standby - saves energy by switching to a low-power mode if no sound is detected after 20 minutes
- Multi-Country use - operates on 95V to 132V or 195V to 253V. 50 or 60Hz for all voltages
- Thermal and output protection circuits - protects the amplifier from damage if an unsafe condition exists
- Convection cooling - you won't be distracted by a noisy fan during quiet moments in the movie
Variety of Accessories Available for Personalized InstallationDoes your system have wireless capabilities? The ButtKicker Wireless Package (sold separately) contains everything you'll need to enjoy your ButtKicker without running any additional wires to your furniture. If you'll be mounting your ButtKicker under a sofa or chair, you can install a Kinetic Noise Control Isolator under each furniture leg. These one-piece molded neoprene mounts with encapsulated metal inserts keep sound effects and vibration isolated to the seat, eliminating irritating vibration from other things in the room. Model 8257-120 supports 120 lbs. each, while
Due to excessive weight, Smarthome will add a heavy-item shipping charge to this item. This charge will be reflected in the shipping amount on the check-out page.
- ButtKicker Amplifier
- Power cable
|Manufacturer Part Number||8258G|