- Total overall length of Pen Turning Tools is approximately 9-1/2".
- Ash handles are 6-1/2" long from the butt of the handle to the top of the ferrule.
- Length of the shaft is approximately 3".
- Round cutter head is used for roughing out the blank and general turning.
- The radius square cutter is ideal for smooth finishing cuts, where it's slight radius helps reduce the risk of gouging.
- Use the 1/8" parting tool for parting off, and for creating grooves.
- Carbide cutters are not interchangeable between the different tools.
- When replacing the carbide insert for the Radius Square Cutter, use SR1 (47377) only. This tool will not accept a standard square cutter.
(1) 1/2" Square (with 2" Radius) Carbide Pen Turning Tool
(1) High Speed Steel 1/8" Pen Parting Tool