- Compatible with lathe swing sizes from mini up to 20" with no additional hardware required.
- With purchase of the 2" Lift Blocks (49120, sold separately below), the Multi-Rest can be used on even larger lathes.
- The base of the MultiRest has independently adjustable spacer blocks that provide a secure fit on lathe beds with way sizes from 1" to 4.5" in width.
- Multi-ring structure creates great rigidity while keeping the tool's weight to half that of a comparable full steel rest.
- High strength, laser cut steel and aircraft grade aluminum components assure the ultimate in strength and durability.
- Each of the MultiRest's bearing mounted, non-marring urethane wheels have a rigid internal ring to prevent sidewall flex
- The MultiRest uses the same high strength industrial sealed bearings used in our time tested bandsaw upgrade guides, so they're not your typical skate wheel and bearing.
- The unit comes stock with 3 wheel assemblies, which is perfect for most tasks.
- Wheel assemblies can be positioned anywhere around the ring.
- Patent pending.
- Made in USA by the same folks who created the famous Carter band saw guides.
|Manufacturer Part Number||DL-SR 1000|