Like sandpaper, grinding wheels become dull and clogged over time. Because of this, they start to rub rather than cut. This results in increased friction and burned tools. The Oneway Wolverine Dressing Jig solves this problem with a solid diamond cutter that exposes a fresh, sharp cutting face for fast, efficient performance. Features include:
- Support arm to keep the wheel face perfectly flat
- Sturdy holder for the diamond
- Controlled material removal in increments of 0.001" - the only dressing system on the market that allows such precise control
- One quarter turn of the adjustment knob = 0.001"
- Even finer increments can be achieved with less rotation
- Grinding wheels last much longer
- Expensive wheels become a better investment
- Premium 1/4 carat non-re-settable diamond tip with sharp, angular structure
- Diamond can be rotated in its holder for optimum performance and long life.
|Manufacturer Part Number||2292|