Designed for the smoothest possible closing action! A spring loaded, pressure-controlled mechanism automatically engages to ease the drawer quietly shut during the final 1-1/2" of travel. These over travel slides also feature convenient lever disconnect and impeccable construction.
Note: These slides have very tight tolerances and require that the drawer box be square and the slides be parallel. If this attention to detail is not followed you may find them binding on open or close cycle.
- Sold in pairs and includes installation instructions and mounting hardware.
- Installation requires 1/2" of side clearance.
- RoHS compliant, meeting the newest European and US ecological standards
- Made from high grade steel with an attractive zinc finish.
- 75-pound load rating.
- Smooth, ball-bearing sliding action.
- Easy-close mechanism also prevents accidental rollout
- Tested to 50,000 cycles and backed by Rockler's limited lifetime warranty.
- Includes mounting hardware and instructions.
- Back brackets (47585, sold separately) are required for mounting to face frame cabinets.
1 Review(s)View All
This product was extremely hard to...Posted March 11, 2013