With a 75 lb. load rating and a two-member design for smooth, quiet opening with no "clicking", these sleek ball bearing slides are a great choice for medium sized drawers in kitchens, desks, offices, and more. Requires just 1/2" of side clearance.
Centerline® Lifetime series 766 3/4'' extension slides are not recommended for inset drawer applications. We recommend Centerline(r) Lifetime series 3612 Full extension drawer slides.
Not intended for Face Frame Applications.
|Load Rating||75 lbs|
|Mounting Method||Side Mount|
- Sold in pairs and includes installation instructions and mounting hardware.
- Closed-position hold-in to prevent accidental rollout and bounce back.
- Convenient trigger disconnect for easy drawer removal
- Compatible with 32mm systems
- RoHS compliant, meeting the newest European and US ecological standards
- Made from high grade steel with an attractive zinc finish.
- 3/4 Extension.
- Tested to 50,000 cycles and backed by Rockler's limited lifetime warranty.
- Replaces Accuride 2132.
- Rear brackets (47025, sold separately) are required for mounting to faceframe cabinets.
1 Review(s)View All
Great slidesPosted January 21, 2015