- Sends an audio/video signal to any TV
- Creates four channels to view your video signals
- Includes an IR engine for remote-control viewing
- High-quality circuitry ensures drift-free performance
- Manufacturer: Channel Plus
The Channel Plus 4-Channel Modulator converts any baseband video/audio signal to four user-selected UHF or Ultraband CATV channels. Just select the output frequency using the "program" button. Any TV connected to the output via coax can receive the signal when the TV is tuned to the modulated channel. The Channel Plus modulator has an integrated IR control engine with four IR repeater jacks, making it possible to remotely control a video distribution panel (amplifier) without the need to run a power line to the panel. With the addition of an IR Wall Plate with an attached IR sensor (emitter), you'll be able to send remote signals back to the Channel Plus 4-Channel Modulator over coax cable. The Channel Plus modulator works with both 12-volt and 5-volt IR systems and accessories. The Channel Plus modulator also has four terminating jumpers for hi-Z.
- Channel Plus 4-Channel Modulator Base Unit
- AC Adapter
- Four sticky "feet"
|Manufacturer Part Number||7704CM|