Keep your home theater devices behind closed cabinet or closet doors, even when they're in use. The All-in-One IR System makes sure that all of your A/V components receive the commands sent from your existing IR remote controls, even without line-of-sight access. A tiny receiver can be placed near your television or set up in a hole drilled in your equipment cabinet, and this system will deliver your commands to up to eight individual home theater components.
- IR distribution system delivers commands from your existing IR remote to A/V components in a cabinet
- Included IR receiver comes with multiple mounting options
- 2 dual IR emitters deliver commands to 4 components, expandable up to 8 devices
- Manufacturer: Channel Vision Technology
How it Works
Mount the IR receiver on the side of your television using the included double-stick tape or insert it into one of the included holders to place it on a cabinet shelf or desk. Your IR commands will travel from the IR receiver to the hub, which routes the signal to the IR emitters. The emitters repeat the IR signals to your A/V components.
Expandable System Can Control 8 Home Theater Components
Two dual IR emitters are included to control four A/V components. Add up to two additional single or dual IR emitters to control a maximum of eight A/V devices with this single IR distribution system.
- IR Repeater w/plasma-proof receiver
- 2 dual IR emitters
- Power supply
- Mounting accessories - tabletop, receiver & emitter "holsters," 2-sided tape
Note: the mounting accessories are packed in the triangular base of the clamshell packaging. Don't throw anything away until you account for all the parts included!