This book is a complete kit for anyone who needs a handy reference or wants to upgrade and become proficient in basic applied math skills. It's a valuable asset for tackling workshop math.
- Illustrative table of contents and English/metric appendix.
- Unique index allows you to find problems instantly.
- Problems relate to practical applications with self-checking techniques.
- Descriptive geometry - lay out geometric figures from three to eight sides, circles, ellipses, and more.
- Leveling techniques - learn how to use a water level, transits, plumb bob (level poles, fence post, your Christmas tree, and more).
- Trade tricks - layout and measuring secrets (draw circles with a square, lay out buildings, machines, and more).
- Table of contents and index are cross-referenced with page numbers and task numbers.
- Includes trig tables from 0° to 90° and glossary of terms.
- Written by Norman J. Chenier.
- 408 pages.
|Manufacturer Part Number||0962606111|
|Cover Style||Soft Cover|
|Author||Norman J Chenier|