Our exclusive Clamp-It® Bar Clamp is now available in three sizes for use with the Clamp-It® Assembly Square (29190, sold separately) or Adjustable Clamp-It®Assembly Tool (33586, sold separately). Available in 5", 8" and 12" bar lengths.
- Features a fixed head with a comfortable ergonomic handle and moveable tailpiece.
- Throat depth of 3/4" (to the center of the jaw) automatically centers clamping pressure on the edge of Clamp-It® Assembly Squares.
- Available in three sizes.
- 5" clamp has a 4-1/2" maximum opening capacity.
- 8" clamp has a 7-1/2" maximum opening capacity.
- 12" clamp has an 11-1/2" maximum opening capacity.
- Workshop Benchtop Planer Cart Project
- Home Media Center Project
- Occasional Table Project
- Glass Top Coffee Table Project
- Shaker Dresser Project
- How to Build a Portable Gazebo as a Summer Project
- Pine Kitchen Table and Bench Project for Small Spaces
- Horizontal Tilt-top Router Table Project
- Convertible Coffee Table and Folding Bed Project
- Classic Shaker-Style Drop-Leaf Table Project
- Easy Projects for Beginning Woodworkers
- How to Select Woodworking Clamps for Your Home Workshop
|Jaw Width||4-1/2", 7-1/2", 11-1/2"|
|Length||5", 8", 12"|
19 Review(s)View All
Product is of good quality, works...Posted March 23, 2011
Compact strong excellent to use with...Posted January 12, 2010
Both two eight inch ones and...Posted November 21, 2008