All this in an unassuming package the size of a small microwave oven. Take a look at the back of the CNC: two inputs, one for a power cord, the other for a USB cable. That's it! And with the software, the router, a how-to video and 8 acrylic workpieces all included, you'll be up and routing right out of the box. Perfect for any photographer, artist, furniture restorer, or woodworker!Looking to carve on larger work pieces? Check out this models older brother, the BE3030.
Choosing the right CNC Machine for your shop can be difficult with so many details to sift through. Whether you are a hobbyist looking to make extravagant gifts or a professional looking to mass produce detailed wood products, Rockler has the perfect model to fit your needs!*Longer lengths will require support beyond the table surface.
- The Click-N-Carve BE2015 CNC Carving Machine can create or import G-Codes for CNC carving programs. This function allows you to use additional software programs; such as V Carve Pro or Aspire.
- Total engraving area (XYZ travel) of the BE2015 is: 8.7"W x 6.3"D x 2.48"H.
- Capacity: 12.8" x 5.9" x 2.48".
- 30 watt spindle.
- 120 volts.
- Brushless DC motor for low noise and durability with the extended on times common with CNC routing.
- Full-wrap dust cover completely contains dust.
- Use with hardwoods, soft woods, exotic woods, and many synthetic materials including white, brown and clear acrylic to create highly detailed carvings.
- Accurate to within 0.002".
- Works with any PC computer running Windows XP or newer.
- Endless possibilities in what you can create: use images from digital photos, CAD drawings, computer generated art programs, scanned images and more.
- Includes a simple, straightforward common platform software package (BRAVOPRODIGY Software Suite by Click-N-Carve).
- The Click-N-Carve includes everything you need to get started: USB cable to connect computer to the unit, USB controller, 4-piece clamp set to secure workpiece to table, silicone mat to secure workpiece, software discs, "How-To" tutorial video, 2 carving bits (0.5mm radius tungsten carbide miniature ball nose and 0.5mm radius tungsten carbide conical radius ball nose, both with 4mm shaft), 4-pieces of brown acrylic and 4 pieces of white acrylic (translucent material for making lithophanes).
- While the Click-N-Carve achieves professional results, this model is not intended for mass production.
- One Year Limited Warranty
- For additional information please call 1-800-260-9663
- For additional support, parts, or service please have your order number ready and call 1-855-252-2783
|Manufacturer Part Number||BE2015|
(1) Click-N-Carve BE2015 CNC Carving Machine/CNC Engraver
(1) USB Cable
(1) USB Controller
(1) BravoProdigy Software Suite
(1) Silicone Mat
(2) Clamp Sets - 2 small and 2 large
(1) How-To Video
(1) 0.25mm Conical Ball Carving Bit
(1) 0.5mm Conical Ball Carving Bit
(4) Sample workpieces of Brown Acrylic (for Lithophanes)
(4) Sample workpieces of White Acrylic