The HD 2.0 is built to handle larger sized routers such as the Porter Cable 890 series. To accommodate the greater torque levels, it features adjustable bearings to give more stability during heavy cutting. With a table measuring 27" x 36", it is ideally suited for carvings and machining operations on a large variety of signs, doors and other projects made from wood, soft metals or plastics. It boasts impressive power, speed, accuracy, and ease of use. Its aluminum and high-density polyethylene construction is designed for heavy use. Simply supply a PC computer with USB 2.0 port and any of the routers listed below, connect the USB cable to the controller box and load the software. Includes VCarve Pro 7.0 w/Cut 3-D software package (over $900 value!)
- Gantry has been redesigned for enhanced physics to ensure more consistent machining results.
- Reinforced to handle up to 2.25 hp router.
- Stronger Drive system than Plus systems.
- Increased travel on the machine with a max cutting capacity of 25 x 25 x 7 inches.
- Automatic on and off software control of Router.
- Professional aluminum case with Push button Estop.
- Pendant control capability included (Designed for numeric laptop keypad).
- Extended Aluminum T slot top (27" x 36") for more versatile clamping.
- USB interface with on controller memory storage.
- Download free project plans from Vectric
- Also includes: 1/2" dia. V-groove Bit and two hold-down clamps!
- Mount for Router included (Router sold separately).
- Z travel up to 7 inches max (2 inches more the regular plus).
- X and Y axis have supported linear guides.
- Bearings: precision linear bearing guides for maximum rigidity.
- Precision modified stainless lead screws with backlash reducing nuts on all axes.
- Made in the U.S.A. Rockler is the exclusive distributor of this item in the United States.
- One year warranty on parts and labor, special shipping exclusions apply.
CNC Shark HD 2.0 is fully compatible with the following routers (sold separately):
- Bosch 1617 and 1618
- Porter Cable 890 Series
- Porter Cable 690 Series (6902VS must be manually started)
- Dewalt 610, 616, 618
FREE CNC Project Plans from Woodworker's Journal:
Introducing CNCSharkTalk.com, a website presented by Rockler where CNC Shark and CNC Shark Pro users can chat together, watch how-to videos, ask questions, learn from each other and even show off their CNC Shark projects.
(1) One 1/2" Dia. V-Groove Bit
(1) Two Hold-down Clamps
(1) VCarve Pro 7.0 w/Cut 3-D software package included (over $900 value!)
(1) Router mount (see the Overview tab for compatible routers)