The HD 2.0 is built to handle larger routers such as the Porter Cable 890 series or Bosch 1617 series. To accommodate the greater torque levels, it features adjustable bearings to give more stability during heavy cutting. New interlocking table design means more accuracy and less table flex. Measuring 27" x 36", it is ideally suited for carvings and machining operations on a large variety of signs, doors and other projects made from wood, soft metals or plastics. It boasts impressive power, speed, accuracy, and ease of use. Its aluminum and high-density polyethylene construction is designed for heavy use. Simply supply a PC computer with USB 2.0 port and any of the routers listed below, connect the USB cable to the controller box and load the software. Includes VCarve Pro 7.0 w/Cut 3-D software package (over $900 value!) Also includes Next Wave Automation’s control software version 1.5.
- Gantry has been redesigned for enhanced physics to ensure more consistent machining results.
- Reinforced to handle up to 2.25 hp router.
- Stronger drive system than the Shark and Shark Pro Plus machines.
- Max cutting capacity of 25 x 25 x 7 inches.
- Automatic on and off software control of Router.
- Professional aluminum case with Push button Estop.
- Pendant control capability included (Designed for numeric laptop keypad).
- NEW Redesigned Extended Aluminum T slot top (27" x 36") for versatile clamping, less flex and greater accuracy.
- USB interface.
- Download free project plans from Vectric
- Also includes: 3/8" dia. V-groove Bit and two hold-down clamps!
- Mount for Router included (Router sold separately).
- Z travel up to 7 inches max (2 inches more the regular plus).
- X and Y axis have supported linear guides.
- Bearings: precision linear bearing guides for maximum rigidity.
- Precision modified stainless lead screws with backlash reducing nuts on all axes.
- Made in the U.S.A. Rockler is the exclusive distributor of this item in the United States.
- One year warranty on parts and labor, special shipping exclusions apply.
CNC Shark HD 2.0 is fully compatible with the following routers (sold separately):
- Bosch 1617 and 1618
- Porter Cable 890 Series
- Porter Cable 690 Series (6902VS must be manually started)
- DeWalt 610, 616, 618
FREE CNC Project Plans from Woodworker's Journal:
- Butler's Tray
- Weather Station
- Cribbage Board
- Workshop Jig
- Modern Table
- Outlet Cover
- Luggage Tags
- Chinese Checkerboard
- Puzzle Tray
Visit the CNC Shark Forum CNCSharkTalk.com, a website presented by Rockler where CNC Shark users can chat together, share files, watch how-to videos, ask questions, learn from each other and even show off CNC Shark projects.
(1) One 3/8" Dia. V-Groove Bit
(1) Two Hold-down Clamps
(1) VCarve Pro 7.0 w/Cut 3-D software package included (over $900 value!)
(1) Router mount (see the Overview tab for compatible routers)
3 Review(s)View All
I have had this system going... (Note: Review Based on Previous Model)Posted May 29, 2014
I have about 6 months of...(Note: Review Based on Previous Model)Posted May 29, 2014
1. This unit is heavy. I... (Note: Review Based on Previous Model)Posted May 29, 2014