With a table measuring 27" x 36", the Shark Pro Plus is ideally suited for carvings and machining operations on a variety of signs, doors and other small projects. It boasts impressive power, speed, accuracy, and ease of use. With its robust steel and high-density poly-ethylene construction, it can take accidental impacts that would normally damage or destroy an aluminum or MDF machine. It is fully compatible with the Bosch Colt Palm Router and includes a 3/8" diameter V-groove router bit. The CNC Shark also includes VCarve Pro 7 and Cut3D design software a $900 value. You supply a PC computer with USB 2.0 port and a Bosch Colt router (router sold separately). Simply connect the USB cable to the controller box and the other end to your computer (not compatible with Mac computers).
- Enhanced controller with more power that allows up to 200 inches per min.
- Machine max travel 25 X 25 X 5 inches
- Automatic on and off software control of Router.
- Professional Aluminum case with Push button Estop.
- Pendant control capability included.
- Cut 3D Software Included ($300 Value!)
- 20 3D models, font and graphic package provided
- Aluminum T-slot top (27" x 36") for more versatile clamping
- USB interface.
- Download free project plans from Vectric.
- Includes V-Carve 7.0 software, 3/8" dia. V-Groove Bit and two hold-down clamps!
- Mounts for a Bosch Router included (Router sold separately)
- Bearings: 12 precision linear bearing guides (4 on each axis) for maximum rigidity.
- High Speed stepper motors rated at 269 oz/in.
- Precision modified stainless leadscrews with backlash reducing nuts on all axes.
- 24V Supply to provide full power to the steppers and future attachments.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- One year warranty on parts and labor, special shipping exclusions apply.
FREE CNC Project Plans from Woodworker's Journal:
Visit the CNC SHARK FORUM CNCSharkTalk.com, a new website presented by Rockler where CNC Shark users can chat together, watch how-to videos, share code, ask questions, learn from each other and even show off CNC Shark projects.
(1) One 3/8" Dia. V-Groove Bit
(1) Two Hold-down Clamps
(1) V-Carve 7.0 Software
(1) Cut 3D Software
(1) Router mount (see the Overview tab for compatible routers)
15 Review(s)View All
Just a response to Mike's email...(Note: Review Based on Previous Model)Posted May 29, 2014
This is my first CNC machine,...(Note: Review Based on Previous Model)Posted May 29, 2014
Absolutely an excellent carver! I have... (Note: Review Based on Previous Model)Posted May 29, 2014