- VCarve Pro 7.5 w/Cut 3-D software package included (over $900 value).
- Includes 3/8" Diameter V-Groove Router Bit
- Includes two Hold-down Clamps
- Includes mounts for a Bosch Router (Router Motor is not included, sold separately)
- Fully compatible with the Bosch Colt Palm Router
- Free downloadable control program included
- Download free project plans from Vectric
- Travel: X: 13" Y: 24" Z: 4.5".
- High Speed traverse rate: 200 ipm
- MDF table surface.
- Bearings: 12 precision linear bearing guides (4 on each axis) for maximum rigidity.
- Resolution: Full step of 0.0005 inch; at 1/8 step 0.0000625 inch.
- 269 oz/in 1.8-degree steppers.
- USB interface with on controller memory storage.
- 5 turn ACME precision modified threaded with acetyl backlash reducing nuts on all axes.
- 24V Supply to provide full power to the steppers.
- Made in the U.S.A. Rockler is the exclusive distributor of this item in the United States.
- One year warranty on parts and labor, special shipping exclusions apply
FREE CNC Project Plans from Woodworker's Journal:
- Butler's Tray
- Weather Station
- Cribbage Board
- Workshop Jig
- Modern Table
- Outlet Cover
- Luggage Tags
- Chinese Checkerboard
- Puzzle Tray
Introducing CNCSharkTalk.com, a website presented by Rockler where CNC Shark users can chat together, watch how-to videos, ask questions, learn from each other and even show off their CNC Shark projects.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CNC Shark|
|Compatible Software||XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8|
|Dimensions||24" (W), 33.5" (L), 22.5" (H)|
|Spindle Speed||16,000 -35,000 RPM|
|CNC Machine Travel||13" (X), 24" (Y), 4.25" (Z)|
(1) One 3/8" Diameter V-Groove Bit - Colors may vary
(1) Two Hold-down Clamps - Colors may vary
(1) V-Carve 7.5 Software
(1) Cut 3D Software
(1) Router mount
24 Review(s)View All
Solid and accurate machinePosted November 20, 2014
Good productPosted November 3, 2014
After that, software installation was a breeze. I was up and running in no time. The Shark is easy to use and the included software ("a $900 value") actually does cost as much as Rockler claims. VCarve Pro ($600) and Cut3D ($300) can be purchased together for $850 on Vectric's website. It's an enticing enough packaging to make me choose the Shark over the new Piranha, since I value the 3D capabilities.
While the Shark includes a V bit, you'll also want to purchase some router bits of your own, including and end mill or two. If you don't have much experience with CNC machines, as I didn't, I recommend starting with a couple cheap bits that you won't mind ruining during the learning process.
Absolutely dependablePosted June 12, 2014