The Combi Cam E MiniK10 is an electronic cabinet lock that brings versatility and convenience to cabinets, drawers and lockers. It installs easily, either surface-mounted or semi-flush-mounted, and is easily retrofitted to existing cam locks. Thanks to its compact CR2450 battery, it has a trim appearance and an amazing 10-year battery life that reduces landfill waste and the hassle of frequent battery changes. Three password levels and two operating modes—single-user and locker—make it extremely versatile. In single-user mode, one user programs a single code that is used to open the lock every time. This code can be easily changed for better long-term security. In locker mode, any individual can set any 4-digit code to close the lock, and when they return, use the same code to open it.
- Ideal for securing valuables, pharmaceuticals, liquor, guns and confidential information in homes, gyms, schools, hospitals, hotels etc.
- Keyless design—no key to get lost or stolen
- Combination can be easily changed—previous users can be denied access
- Long battery life—up to 10-years—reduces battery changes and long term maintenance costs
- Eco-friendly—less batteries going to the landfill
- Compact, attractive design
- Knob is burglar/torque proof; not possible for front side of lock to be opened by force
- Durable and reliable - Meets IP-55 standards for humidity
Convenient Electronic Features:
- One time use mode (locker mode)
- Audio/visual feedback and warnings
- Flexibility of features w/program menu
- Low battery warning 100 cycles prior
- Battery override in case of dead battery
- Master, service, and user passwords
- 5-minute lock out after 3 false code entries
Easy to install!
- Simply drill a hole and secure it in place with included hardware
- Retrofits standard cam locks with 5/8'' to 3/4'' diameter barrel
- Can be installed in left- or right-handed applications
- Surface or semi-flush mount