This high-security cam lock offers the convenience of combination access and the option purchase a master key for keyed override. Unlike other dual-access locks, the Combi-Cam Lock master key can be used to retrieve and reset the lock's combination if lost. The Combi-Cam opens with the turn of a user-friendly knob on the face of the lock - with no bulky housing to twist, it won't mar adjacent surfaces.
The heavy duty die-cast Combi-Cam Ultra Lock replaces any standard 3/4" cam lock and can be set to any of 10,000 possible combinations. The optional master key (sold separately) provides key override and the ability to reset combinations.
- Pick-resistant keyways with over 50,000 key codes available
- Easy to read dials and open and close indicators
- Combination is set in 3 easy steps
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Cam can be placed in 180 degree or 90 degree increments
- 1-1/8" cylinder
|Manufacturer Part Number||7432L COMBI CAM ULT|