Metal legs & feet offer an exciting look when set against wooden cabinetry or furniture. Of course, they're also right at home with laminates. Self-leveling with glides to protect floors.
- Metal legs & feet all have Self-leveling with glides to protect floors.
- Large Chrome Foot (35927): Total length of mounting plate is 2-5/8"x 2-3/8"W
- Satin Nickel Foot (35937): Mounting plate is 2-3/8" in diameter. If the mounting plate is right up to the edge, the leg arcs outward an additional 7/8" beyond that point.
- Chrome Corner Leg (35955): Mounting surface is L shaped. Bracket is 11/16" W. Length is 2-13/16" x 2-13/16" and has 2 screw holes per side.
- Small Chrome Foot (35918): Mounting plate is 2-5/8" x 2-3/8". Self-Leveling glide on bottom is 1-3/8" diameter.
- Screws are not provided.
3 Review(s)View All
Love my chrome replacement legsPosted June 1, 2014
I've been buying products from Rockler...Posted October 19, 2007
This product was an easy way...Posted September 8, 2007