- Read and understand tool labels and manuals. Failure to follow warnings could result in SERIOUS INJURY.
- Operators and others in work area MUST wear safety glasses with side shields.
- Keep fingers AWAY from trigger when not driving fasteners to avoid accidental firing.
- Always have trigger lock on when tool is not in use.
- Disconnect air when clearing a jam, servicing or when tool is not in use.
- Do not use oxygen or combustible gases. Explosion could occur.
- Do not exceed 100 psi.
- Do not remove or alter safety.
|Max Fastener Length||1/2"|
4 Review(s)View All
I just got this and have...Posted March 9, 2011
So far, I'm very pleased with...Posted February 13, 2011
Liked product a lot. Plan on...Posted June 10, 2010