Use this Cove Raised Panel Bit (P602) with its integral guide bearing to raise both straight and arched top door panels! The bit cuts both the cove profile on the front of the panel and the recessed in the back of the panel in one pass, giving you a perfect panel edge thickness every time and a 1/4" tongue for precise fitting rails and stiles. Rockler router bits are manufactured using the finest grade K20 tungsten carbide, and are silver brass welded for the strongest possible bone. We use a 600 grit diamond wheel on the final sharpening to produce the sharpest possible edge for a clean cut and long life. Plus, this bit matches the most popular profiles used in our exclusive custom cabinet door and cabinet drawer program, letting you create additional cabinetry or other matching pieces.
- Cuts both straight and arched top door panels.
- Cuts the profile on the front, and the rabbet on the back of the panel in one pass.
- Gives you consistently perfect panel edge thickness for tight fitting rails and stiles.
- Cuts a 1/4" tongue.
- Matches profiles used in our exclusive custom cabinet door and cabinet drawer program.
|Bit Type||Raised Panel|
- (1) Rockler Cove Raised Panel Bit (P602)