Shaft 260 Mechanism (32708)
- Designed for traditional mills from 5" to 12" high.
- Can be mounted using built-in catchers or glued in with epoxy.
- Top is fixed into the stopper, which can be removed to re-fill the mill.
The Wood CrushGrind Mechanism (35401)
- Provides the greatest mill design flexibility, allowing you to create traditional as well as upside-down mills.
- Ribs penetrate into the wooden housing (not included) to hold the mechanism horizontally.
- It also has catchers to hold it vertically.
- Placement of the turning point is flexible, which gives the mechanism its unique design characteristics.
- Can be used for mills from 4" to 8" high.
- Includes basic instructions.
9 Review(s)View All
I have found that these mechanisms...Posted January 14, 2010
The mechanism is fantastic! Fully adjustable...Posted October 3, 2009
The crush grind mechanism is unbelievable!...Posted December 27, 2008