- The Shaft 260 CrushGrind Mill Mechanism and Wood CrushGrind Mill Mechanism shown on left in photo above.
- The Wood CrushGrind Mill Mechanism only is shown in photo on right.
Shaft 260 Mechanism (32708)
- Designed for traditional mills from 5" to 12" high.
- Can be mounted using built-in catchers or glued in with epoxy.
- Top is fixed into the stopper, which can be removed to re-fill the mill.
The Wood CrushGrind Mechanism (35401)
- Provides the greatest mill design flexibility, allowing you to create traditional as well as upside-down mills.
- Ribs penetrate into the wooden housing (not included) to hold the mechanism horizontally.
- It also has catchers to hold it vertically.
- Placement of the turning point is flexible, which gives the mechanism its unique design characteristics.
- Can be used for mills from 4" to 8" high.
- Includes basic instructions.
- Detailed Instruction Book for CrushGrind Mill Mechanism (21971) takes you through the entire process of how to make salt shakers and pepper mills on the lathe using the CrushGrind mechanisms. With full-size exploded views, color photos, and step-by-step instructions. Softcover. 16 pages.