De-Glue Goo dissolves water-based glues and is recommended in the repair and building of furniture and musical instruments.
- Quickly and safetly removes old glue to give you a great bond!
Ideal for caning (spline groove cleaning), removing old canvas on tambours, squeeze-outs, and musical instrument repair and building.
- Squeeze a thick layer of De-Glue Goo over old glue.
- Wipe excess off any finished surface.
- Leave it for 10-30 minutes.
- Cover area with plastic wrap in low-humidity environments.
- Scrape off sludge with a knife or stiff brush.
- Let wood dry before regluing or refinishing.