Lends a deep, rich look to interior wood, furniture, cabinetry, paneling, antiques, wicker and crafts. Works well on rose woods and other exotic hardwoods.
- Dries to touch in 30 minutes.
- Apply thin coats to avoid drips and runs.
- Allow 2 hours dry-time between coats.
- 3 coats recommended.
- If thinning is needed, use water.
- Cleanup with soap and water.
- Allow 8 hours before light use.
- Not recommended for wood floors or exterior use.
- Do not apply over a stearated lacquer sealer.
- Coverage: up to 100 sq. ft.
- How to Apply Finish with Cotton Pads and Pantyhose Instead of Old Cotton Rags
- How to Make a High-Gloss Finish While Turning on a Lathe with Friction Polish
- Top 10 Workshop Annoyances: You Can't Tell If Your Finish Is Too Old to Use
- Hitachi’s NT50GS Finisher Driver and Screwdriver for Driving Fasteners
- Use a Plastic Chair Mat for Finishing Wood and Glue-Up of Projects
- Choosing Interior and Exterior Finishing Supplies
- How to Get a Shiny Finish with Lacquer, Shellac, Varnish or Polyurethane
- Should You Apply Finish to the Interior of a Cedar Blanket Chest
- How to Calculate How Many Coats of Wood Finish or Paint Are In One Coat
- Ian Kirby Woodworking Design: Wood Finishing with Shellac and Beeswax
- Green Finishing Products: Oil- and Water-Based Finishes, Shellac, Beeswax and More
- What Are the Dangers of Formaldehyde in Varnish and Lacquer Wood Finishes
- Does Going Green with Woodworking Finishing Products Actually Matter?
- What Is the Difference Between Automotive and Furniture Lacquer in Finishing Products
- Determining the Effect of Various Finishes on Pine and Other Woods
- Finishing Woodworking Projects by Dipping Them in Danish Oil or Other Finish
- Minwax Water Based WoodSheen Wood Finish and Stain in Six Fast Drying Shades
- Using Airbrush and Touch-up Spray Guns to Finish Small Projects
- Removing White Water Marks When Refinishing Shellac Wood Finish
- Treating Projects with Wood Dye, Spray Finish and Liming Wax
- Refinishing and Painting MDF Kitchen Cabinets to Offer Moisture Protection
- Completing a Wood Finish with Some Paste Wax, a Power Sander and a Nylon Abrasive Pad
- Protect Your Workbench Tables During Wood Finishing with Pink Rosin
- Using Wipe On, Wipe Off Finishes for Finishing Your Project
- Should You Finish Scroll Saw Cut Figurines with Tung Oil or Danish Oil
- Can a Latex Paint Finish Be Hardened After Application?
- Altering Wood Stain with Toner, Glaze and Clear Finishing Products
- Wood Finishing - A "Hands Off" Approach
- Affordable HVLP Spray Finishing?
- Rubbing Out a Finish
- Tung Oil Finish for a Kitchen Table?
- More on Finishing Cherry
- More Finishing Options at Rockler
- Waterborne Wood Finishes
- Use the Sure-Hook Tool-Less Cabinet Door Hanger for Refinishing Kitchen Cabinets Easily and More
- Finish for a Workbench?
- Rub-out Finishing Demo Tomorrow
- Water-based Finish over an Oil-based Finish
- Start to Finish: The Endurance Test
- Nordy Finishing Q&A
- Waterborne Wood Finish Basics
- Finishing Comparison Guide
- Refinishing Cabinetry
- How to Safely Finish a Child's Baby Doll Cradle
- What Is the Best Way to Sand Before Applying a Waterbased Stain or Finish?
- How to Apply an Even Finish on Two Different Types of Wood
- Can Electric Paint Sprayer Guns Be Used to Spread Woodworking Finishes?
- Clean Paint and Finish Brushes with Solvents and a Hand Wipes Container
- Using Wood Stain and Dye Finishing Products to Add Coloration to Furniture
- The Difference in Smoothness Between Lacquer and Beeswax Wood Finishes
- How to Best Choose Wipe-On Polyurethane Finish for Lathe Turning Projects
- Finishing a Cedar Wood Chainsaw Carved Bear Statue
|Manufacturer Part Number||DEFT WATERBASE CWF Q|
|Coverage||100 sq ft|
|Dry Time||8 hrs|
1 Review(s)View All
Long time amateur woodworker, always hand...Posted March 24, 2009