Lends a deep, rich look to interior wood, furniture, cabinetry, paneling, antiques, wicker and crafts. Works well on rose woods and other exotic hardwoods.
- Dries to touch in 30 minutes.
- Apply thin coats to avoid drips and runs.
- Allow 2 hours dry-time between coats.
- 3 coats recommended.
- If thinning is needed, use water.
- Cleanup with soap and water.
- Allow 8 hours before light use.
- Not recommended for wood floors or exterior use.
- Do not apply over a stearated lacquer sealer.
- Coverage: up to 100 sq. ft.
|Manufacturer Part Number||DEFT WATERBASE CWF Q|
|Coverage||100 sq ft|
|Dry Time||8 hrs|
1 Review(s)View All
Long time amateur woodworker, always hand...Posted March 24, 2009