- Single-Cast Trunnion System results in incredible vibration control providing continuous smooth operation and dependable accuracy
- Dual Front Cranks make adjusting blade height and blade bevel easy, accurate, and repeatable in all your operations
- The Bevel Dial allows fine tuning of the blade bevel with ease and provides accuracy you can trust to within 1/4 degree
- The Cabinet Construction consists of a large cast-iron base providing stability and solid footing
- True American Marathon Motor provides added power and is available in both 3 and 5 HP
- Improved Table-Top Geometry provides more surface area to stabilize the product and offers outstanding smoothness and superior ease
- The Largest Blade Opening in class makes fine tuning your riving knife and blade changes easier than ever without scraping up your skin
- The Push Button Arbor Lock makes the blade changing process simple and more natural with the use of only 1 wrench, without busting your knuckles
- Large, Easy to Access ON/OFF switch is multi-directional and can be activated from any angle. Its mounting bracket is more solid and sturdy for those times when turning it off with a knee or a foot is necessary
- Bi-Level Dust Extraction uses only 1 collector hose coupled with a sloping bottom cabinet used to navigate dust, and the new closed bevel gauge provides a sealed interior. This combination results in much higher level of dust collection
- Tool-Free Split Guard design allows a true rise-and fall riving knife by using a lever on the front of the saw or inside the throat plate. You can then add the anti-kickback paws and guard to the riving knife without tools
- BIESEMEYER Fence System provides hairline pointer and built-in tape allowing you to make precision set-ups, cut after cut. 9-ply fence faces have improved tolerances like no other as well as an improved cam front lock lever for an overlock with a curved edge
|Manufacturer Part Number||36-L552|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||3-1/8"|
|Dimensions||31" x 40"|
- Motor: 5 HP, 230V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz
- Arbor Size: 5/8 "
- Blade Diameter: 10 "
- Blade Speed: 4,300 RPM
- Max Rip To Right Of Blade: 52 "
- Max Rip To Left Of Blade: 13-1/2 "
- Depth Of Cut At 45°: 2-1/8 "
- Depth Of Cut At 90°: 3-1/8 "
- Distance, front of table to center of blade: 18-1/2 "
- Table in Front of Saw at Max. Depth of Cut: 13-1/2 "
- Max Width Of Dado: 1-1/8 "
- Miter Gauge Groove: 3/8" x 3/4"
- Chip Exhaust Opening: 4" & 5 "
- Table Height: 35 "
- Table Size: Size of Cast-Iron Top (with wings only): 31" x 40"; Size with BIESEMEYER Table, Wing & Laminate Board: 31" x 82 "
- Length: 87 "
- Width: 37"; With fence on saw: 46 "
- Height: 35 "
- Weight: 661 lbs