This plan from Wood magazine, along with Rockler's special value lift mechanism and hardware kit, can help you build a beautiful, highly functional sewing center!
- 38655 - Deluxe Sewing Center Plan: The detailed plan gives instructions on how to build a sewing cabinet featuring extension tops that fold out in two directions to double your work surface, multiple storage drawers and a special serger compartment. (Sewing Center Hardware Kit and Lift Mechanism Sold Separately.)
- Base cabinet in the plan measures 48-1/2" long x 18-1/2" deep x 30" high
- 38647 - Sewing Center Hardware Kit: This kit contains necessary hardware to build the Deluxe Sewing Center (wood not included). Includes brass sewing machine hinges, twin ball catches, cherry shaker knobs, table pins, and brass piano hinges.
- 33100 - Sewing Machine Lift Mechanism: Designed to lift and lower a sewing machine. Mounts to underside of table top and back of cabinet. Release and latch mechanism lock the sewing machine height at different levels which may be adjusted. Mechanism can be adjusted to fit most free arm sewing machines.
|Manufacturer Part Number||IFS-1013|
|Topic||Sewing Machine Cabinet|
- 38655 - Deluxe Sewing Center Plan: Includes the plan to build the Deluxe Sewing Center only (hardware, wood, and lift mechanism sold separately)
25 Review(s)View All
I built this cabinet for my...Posted January 16, 2010
I used walnut, walnut plywood, walnut...Posted January 2, 2010
The plans are excellent and easy...Posted December 25, 2009