- 6" Deulen Sharpening Jig handles knives up to 8" in length.
- 12" Deulen Sharpening Jig handles knives up to 16" in length.
- For longer knives, the sharpening jigs can be piggy-backed.
- A progression of grits from 120 to 400 grit sandpaper is recommended for optimum sharpness.
- 3-blade jointer knives can also be sharpened. If the knife is 8" or less, the 12" Deulen Sharpening Jig can handle three blades at once.
- For larger planer knives with three blades, a how-to video is included with a simple rotation system to ensure the knives are all sharpened equally.
5 Review(s)View All
Used the 12" Deulen jig and...Posted April 25, 2012
What a simple yet elegant product....Posted April 2, 2012
The holding fixture worked well and...Posted January 27, 2013