Simply lay the zero-clearance 59-inch track on your workpiece and plunge in with the 1,300 watt saw. The track's undermounted friction strips "grab" your stock - no clamping necessary - while the saw slides smoothly on four low-friction glide strips.
Integrated dust control, anti-kick back functionality, and a precision-engineeered 6-1/2" blade add to an impressive feature list.
Additional features and details:
- Tested to cut more than 121 feet of 5/8" plywood on a single battery charge.
- Cuts bevels up to 47°.
- 12 Amp motor easily cuts hardwood up to 2-1/8" thick.
- Zero-clearance track features anti-splinter edges that indicate exact cut location.
- Straight plunge mechanism delivers clean, straight, and splinter-free inside (plunge) cuts.
- Continuous Anti-Kick-Back feature allows the saw to only move in a forward direction, preventing kickback. Can be turned on and off.
- Universal 1-1/4" dust port collects up to 90 percent of excess dust and debris when attached to dust collection unit.
- 6-1/2" woodworking blade has laser-cut plate and precision-ground teeth for exceptional cut quality.
- Track connector accessory allows you to combine tracks for added length and capacity.
- Power supply: 28V NANO™ Phosphate Lithium Ion Battery
- Max. Cutting Depth:2-1/8" straight; 1-5/8" at 45° bevel
- Max Watts Out: 700
- Blade: 6-1/2" 40T ATB
- No-Load Speed: 3,500 RPM
- Weight: 18 pounds
1 Review(s)View All
Love the saw but I can't...Posted February 5, 2010