With a table saw's accuracy, a panel saw's capacity, and a circular saw's portability, the Tracksaw makes precise, splinter-free cuts in almost any situation with minimal setup. Includes saw, track, and heavy-duty kit box.
Simply lay the zero-clearance 59-inch track on your workpiece and plunge in with the 1,300 watt saw. The track's undermounted friction strips "grab" your stock - no clamping necessary - while the saw slides smoothly on four low-friction glide strips.
Integrated dust control, anti-kick back functionality, and a precision-engineeered 6-1/2" blade add to an impressive feature list.
Additional features and details:
- Cuts bevels up to 47°.
- Zero-clearance track features anti-splinter edges that indicate exact cut location.
- Straight plunge mechanism delivers clean, straight, and splinter-free inside (plunge) cuts.
- Continuous Anti-Kick-Back feature allows the saw to only move in a forward direction, preventing kickback. Can be turned on and off.
- Universal 1-1/4" dust port collects up to 90 percent of excess dust and debris when connected to dust collection unit.
- 6-1/2" woodworking blade has laser-cut plate and precision-ground teeth for exceptional cut quality.
- Track connector accessory allows you to combine tracks for added length and capacity.
- Power supply: 120V, 12A
- Max. Cutting Depth:2-1/8" straight; 1-5/8" at 45° bevel
- Max. Watts Out: 1,300
- Blade: 6-1/2" 40T ATB
- No-Load Speed: 1,750 - 4,000 RPM
- Weight: 18 pounds