The DeWalt DCS7485T1 FLEXVOLT 60V MAX 8-1/4'' Table Saw Kit features FLEXVOLT technology, the world's first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools. A FLEXVOLT 60V battery can be used with a DeWalt 20V MAX tool, resulting in up to 4X more runtime than if the 20V MAX battery were used. This table saw features a powerful brushless motor and 24'' of rip capacity, allowing you to rip 4' x 8' sheets of plywood or OSB. The rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments smooth and accurate, and guard adjustments are tool-free. The table has a low-friction coating for smoother cutting. The saw also features ''power-loss reset'' which prevents accidental re-starts following a power disruption. A metal roll cage base offers durability and resistance to jobsite bumps and bruises.
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails for smooth and accurate fence adjustments
- 24'' of rip capacity lets you rip 4' x 8' sheets of plywood or OSB
- Run off of 20V/60V Flexvolt battery system for maximum portability
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool-free adjustment of the guard
- Power-Loss reset prevents accidental re-start if the switch is left in the ''on'' position after a power outage
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases
- On board storage for guard, fence, wrenches and miter guage
- Table coating reduces friction for smoother sliding
Package includes an additional high-capacity FLEXVOLT 9.0Ah battery to ensure that you always have a fresh power available.
Automatically changes voltage when you change tools—compatible with all DeWalt 20V MAX, 60V MAX and 120V MAX tools. Provides up to 6x more runtime when used with 20V MAX tools and the power of corded in 60V and 120V MAX tools. Patented technology and large format cells mean it runs cooler under constant discharge, letting you take on tough jobs with confidence.
- Dual-voltage for flexibility—can be used with all DeWalt 20V MAX, 60V MAX and 120V MAX tools
- 180 watt hours of energy in each battery pack
- 6x longer runtime when used in 20V MAX tools
- Compatible with all 20V MAX chargers
- Silicone encapsulated module helps keep dust and debris out
- Operates in temperatures down to 0°F
- LED charge status display on battery