A light, ergonomic compact router with variable speed control, plus a full-featured plunge base - the ultimate handheld powerhouse! Smooth-sliding plunge base has rubber handles, a five-step turret stop, and sliding depth-rod with micro-rod for fine adjustments. LED lighting in base with clear sub-bases for optimum visibility. Powerful 1-1/4 HP motor is perfect for trimming laminate, cutting flutes, edge profiling and even mortising. All-metal motor can is designed for durability, and motor features soft-start and electronic speed control to maintain speed under load. Intuitive depth adjustment ring, quick-release tabs and adjustable clamp make adjustments a snap. 1/4'' collet is extra-long for better contact with the bit, and the spindle lock features a large button and 12 detentes for easy bit changes.
- Router Type: Combination (Fixed & Plunge)
- Power Used (Amps): 7
- Operating Input Voltage: 110 volt / 120 volt at 60hz (North America)
- Horsepower: 1.25 HP
- RPM (Rotations Per Minute): 16,000 to 27,000
- Collet Diameter: 1/4''
- Plunge Stroke 2''
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Collet Capacity: 1/4''
- Base Dimensions: 4'' standard and 4-3/8'' x 5-3/4'' plunge
Rockler Trim Router Table:
Get more out of your compact router with a rugged, adjustable Trim Router Table that goes anywhere! A Rockler Exclusive, pre-drilled holes on the back of the Trim Router Table let you attach a clamping strip for quick use on the edge of a bench, a table, a piece of plywood, or the tailgate on your truck. Perfect for small applications like routing round overs, chamfers, and small dadoes in your shop or at the job site. Sets up quickly yet it's just as easy to detach your router from the table without tools. Use your router with the included 1/4'' thick acrylic base to do freehand work like a standard router. The acrylic base not only provides a wide, level base for freehand work, it's pre-drilled to fit most popular trim routers. Also includes an adjustable fence that's compatible with the Rockler Router Table Dust Port (21528).
- The 3/4'' x 11-1/2'' x 15-1/2'' table is made of durable vinyl wrapped MDF
- Pre-drilled holes on the back side of the table allow you to attach an auxiliary clamping strip for securing to any work surface
- The 1/4'' thick acrylic base has a 1-1/2'' opening that accommodates most trim style router bits
- Fits the Bosch Colt, Porter Cable 450 and 7310, DeWalt DW 611, and other popular trim routers, or drill the base to fit your specific router
Router Table Dust Port:
Keep your Rockler or Bench Dog Router Table clean and dust free with this Router Table Dust Port! Quickly and easily connects to your table using T-knobs (not included). The 2-1/2'' OD (2-1/4'' ID) port connects to your shop vac or dust collection system.
(1) Trim Router Table (43550)
(1) Router Table Dust Port (21528)