With a table saw's accuracy, a panel saw's capacity, and a circular saw's portability, the track saw makes precise, splinter-free cuts in almost any situation with minimal setup. Includes saw, track, and heavy-duty kit box.
Simply lay the zero-clearance 59-inch track on your workpiece and plunge in with the 1,300 watt saw. The track's undermounted friction strips "grab" your stock - no clamping necessary - while the saw slides smoothly on four low-friction glide strips.
Integrated dust control, anti-kick back functionality, and a precision-engineered 6-1/2" blade add to an impressive feature list.
- Zero clearance TrackSaw cutting system delivers precise, straight, splinter-free cuts.
- For use with TrackSaw dual-edged tracks for perfectly straight cuts in both directions.
- On-track cut depth: 2-1/8™ (54mm) @ 90, 1-5/8" (41mm) @ 45; depth scale accurately indicates exact depth of cut accounting for track thickness.
- 12A, 1300W motor effortlessly powers through hard woods up to 2-1/8" thick.
- Continuous Anti-Kickback mechanism & riving knife prevent kickback when engaged.
- Low profile blade guard allows saw to be used in confined spaces.
|Manufacturer Part Number||DWS520SK|
|Dust Collection||1-1/4" Port|
|Saw Blade Diameter||6-1/2"|
|Saw Blade Speed||1750 - 4000 RPM|
(1) 6-1/2" (20mm arbor size) 48-Tooth Ultra Fine finishing Blade
(1) Blade wrench
(1) 59" Track