This Diamond Carbide Mini Turning Tool from Rockler features a replaceable and rotatable cutter that eliminates the hassle and downtime of sharpening. Simply rotate the carbide cutter for a fresh, sharp edge, and replace it once all available edges have grown dull. The solid carbide cutter also stays sharp for longer when compared with steel, giving you a much longer useful life. Shaft features a flattened back for stability when using the tool rest. The handles are made of solid ash encased with a thick, molded rubber end for an enhanced grip and reduced fatigue.
- Ideal for use as a parting tool, and for tight profiles.
- Total overall length of Mini Turning Tool is approximately 13-1/2".
- Length of the diamond cutter is 1-1/8", with an angle of about 35 degrees.
- Ash handles are 9-1/2" long from the butt of the handle to the top of the stainless steel ferrule.
- Length of the shaft is approximately 4".
- Ash handles feature a molded rubber end for a secure, effortless grip and excellent ergonomics.
- Note: carbide cutters are not interchangeable between the different tools.
Also Available from Rockler:
(1) Mini Carbide Turning Tool with Diamond Cutter
1 Review(s)View All
An excellent productPosted January 18, 2015