The dining tables range in difficulty from a simple trestle table to a formal veneered table. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced woodworker, Dining Tables provides plenty of challenges to increase your skills and give you a range of projects for various lifestyles.
- Attractive, practical projects that are accessible to most woodworkers above the novice level
- Projects in a variety of different styles, such as Country, Shaker, Traditional Colonial, and Queen Anne
- A chapter on general construction strategies that shows you the principles involved in building dining tables; you also get what you need to know to develop successful designs of your own
- Detailed cut lists to help you get started and measured drawings that illustrate the finer points of construction
- Softcover, 9 x 10-7/8 in.
- 192 pages, with color photos and drawings
- Published 2001, ISBN 1-56158-491-6, # 070609
|Manufacturer Part Number||70609|
|Cover Style||Soft Cover|
|Author||Kim Carleton Graves|
1 Review(s)View All
Great bookPosted August 27, 2014