These top-quality carbide bits work with wood thicknesses ranging from 1/8" to 5/8", allowing you to cut joints for delicate jewelry boxes, as well as for sturdy drawers. They are ideal for use with our Distinctive Series Dovetail Templates (sold separately). 8° dovetail angle offers a more traditional look and less chance of breakage at the corner of the tail. Thicker 8mm shanks minimize vibration and chatter. All three work perfectly with the 5/16" straight bit included with Rockler Dovetail Jig (22818). Unconditionally guaranteed.
- Precision balanced for smooth operation.
- 8mm shanks require router with 1/2" collet and adapter 24635.
- Does the Angle of the Dovetail Affect the Strength of the Joint?
- Dovetail Jigs Make Several Types of Dovetails - But What's the Difference?
- Hand vs. Router-Cut Dovetails
- Dovetail Tearout using Baltic Birch Plywood?
- A Beginner’s Guide to Choosing Router Bits
- 10 Tips for Making Clean Cuts With Router Bits
2 Review(s)View All
It would have been helpful to...Posted March 28, 2008
Product may be excellent, but bit...Posted September 27, 2012