- Perfect fit at home or in the shop offering a sharpening surface to satisfy a variety of edge care needs.
- Fine diamond for a razor sharp edge.
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT's monocrystalline diamond surface.
- No oil is needed—sharpen dry or with water.
- Fine grit for razor edge; free replacement policy.
- Measures 2"W x 6"L x 3/4"H.
1 Review(s)View All
You cannot beat a diamond hone for a sharp edgePosted June 23, 2014
Do not oil, just a few drops of water for use and clean up with a paper towel and you'll be able to make the sharpest edges around.
Get both the coarse and fine hones and do a double bevel and youll get the best edge.