This double-sided Diafold sharpener offers two 1" x 4" diamond whetstone surfaces in one lightweight, portable sharpener that's perfect for use on the job site or in the field. Its two-stage sharpening puts a keen edge on kitchen knives, hunting and fishing knives, woodworking tools and more. The coarse diamond surface quickly restores neglected blades, while the fine diamond surface hones them to a razor sharp edge. Convenient portable size is 9-1/2" open, and only 5" closed. Folding plastic handles protect sharpener when not in use. Made in USA.
- Sharpens in a fraction of the time required by conventional stones.
- No messy oils needed—sharpen dry or with water.
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service.
- Coarse diamond surface is 45 micron/325 mesh.
- Fine diamond surface is 25 micron/600 mesh.