With just one Diamond Wave Sharpener, you can now properly maintain the cutting edges on a wide range of curved cutting tools, such as in-cannel and out-cannel gouges, carving tools and wood turning tools. The uniquely designed Diamond Wave features a variable radius from 0.0625" to 1", accommodating all curved gouges, and it's the first diamond sharpener to combine convex and concave abrasive surfaces. It's easy to use - just slide the tool along the wave to match the radius, then sharpen with short back and forth strokes. The fine diamond abrasive (25-micron/600-mesh) makes for a razor sharp edge. Made in USA.Technical Details:
- Size: 10" x 2.36" x 1.125" (254 mm x 60 mm x 29 mm)
- Incredibly durable diamond abrasive won't clog or wear thin.
- Diamond stones never need flattening or reshaping.
- No messy oils needed - sharpen dry or with water.
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service.
- The first curved diamond sharpener to combine convex and concave sharpeners.