Here is the ideal diamond sharpener for your tool box, tackle box, pocket or kitchen drawer. Just flip it open for a handheld sharpening station. With dual abrasive surfaces - fine grit on one side, extra-fine on the other - it will bring your tools, router bits and knives to a truly polished, razor sharp edge. The unique folding handle encases and protects the sharpening surfaces from other tools, no matter how cluttered your tool box might become. It sharpens in a fraction of the time required by conventional stones. No flattening, and no messy oils required - sharpen dry or with water.Technical Details:
- Fine diamond sharpening surface is 25 micron/600 mesh.
- Extra-fine sharpening surface is 9 micron/1200 mesh.
- Sharpening surface measures 4-3/8"" L x 7/8" W.
- When folded, the Diafold Sharpener measures 5" L x 1-1/8" W x 7/16" thick.
- When open, the sharpener measures 9-1/2" long.
- Dotted sharpening pattern helps flush away particles, and prevents the whetstone from clogging.