- Wood plugs have a domed top so you can leave them proud for decorative effect, or simply sand flush for a smoother appearance.
- The end grain is exposed, a common choice when you want to emphasize joinery details.
- Available in 3/8" and 1/2" diameters, they taper slightly for easy insertion and a firm wedging effect.
- Kiln dried. Choose from Birch, Walnut, Oak and Cherry. 50 per pack.
- Each wood plug tapers by 1/32" for a tight, wedge fit.
- Domed head projects 1/16" from surrounding surface.
- Plugs are oriented so that the end grain faces out.
- Choose from 3/8" and 1/2" diameters.
1 Review(s)View All
Just a simple project of tightening...Posted December 16, 2007