Prepare logs in the traditional manner using your choice of Draw Knives! The classic method of stripping and shaping logs to make your own rustic furniture is a lot more fun when you're using the right tools. Choose from a Curved Draw Knife or a Straight Draw knife, both are 11" long and feature hardened and tempered high-carbon steel blades with solid beech wood handles that will offer years of cutting. Use the Curved Knife for peeling bark while the Straight Knife shapes the logs.
Note: #24532 Curved Draw Knife the handles are straight out on ends and features a curved cutting edge not a curved blade.#24525 Straight Draw Knife the handles point toward you.
- For traditional cutting of logs or log furniture
- Each measures approx. 11" long
- Hardened and tempered high-carbon steel blades
- Solid beech wood handles for durability and a good grip
- Use the curved knife for peeling bark
- Use the straight knife for shaping logs
1 Review(s)View All
After using an antique draw knife...Posted March 19, 2008