With its heavy-duty motor hung conveniently out of the way, engineers were free to make the handpiece for the Dremel 9100-21 as lightweight and comfortable as possible. This marriage of lightweight dexterity and heavy-duty power makes the Fortiflex the ideal rotary tool for projects requiring both precision and power. Dexterity is further improved by a variable-speed foot pedal, which lets you match the tool speed to the application without added weight or tension in your hands. The tool's 2.5 AMP (1/5 HP) motor provides high torque at low speeds making it perfect for power-carving, shaping and grinding applications. Its flexible shaft includes a patented bearing system for durability and cool operation. The three-jaw chuck accepts accessories with shank sizes from 0'' to 5/32''.
- Powerful 2.5 AMP (1/5 HP) motor provides high torque at low speeds.
- High-speed (20,000 rpm) for carving, cutting, engraving, smoothing, polishing and sanding.
- Foot-operated speed control allows you to match the speed with the application, hands-free, increasing dexterity and reducing strain on your hands.
- Durable flex shaft resists kinks and accepts most standard interchangeable handpieces.
- Precision hand piece is engineered for control and comfort even with extended use.
- Heavy duty flexible shaft includes a patented bearing system for durability and cool operation.
- Three-jaw chuck enhances versatility by accepting accessories from 0'' to 5/32''.
- Can be used with all Dremel rotary tool accessories.
- Two year warranty.